The Submarine Reader engine is used to build an Android application that can display posts from any WordPress-enabled website.
- synchronization: your content is always up to date
- offline reading: no connection needed. Especially useful to read long articles while in a plane or commuting
- supports any WordPress-enabled website out of the box. No plugin or extension needed
- videos and embedded content support (requires online connectivity at the time of access)
- landscape mode
- tablet ready
- favorite support: bookmark the articles you like the most
- open source (GPL, proprietary license available on request)
See an example of Submarine Reader by trying this app on the Play Store.
To get the source, simply type:
git clone git://vixen.zapek.com/submarinereader.git