So let’s see what Apple
copied from Android invented with the iPhone 5:
- Shared Photo Streams (Google+ Events Party Mode)
- Panorama photo mode
- taking photos while shooting a video
- Points of Interests in Maps
- Turn navigation
- Satellite imagery in Maps
- 3D Maps
- changing camera angle in Maps with 2 fingers
- iCloud tabs (Google Tabs Sync)
- Sports team scores in Siri
- Movies recommendations in Siri
And I’m not talking about 5 GHz WiFi, 16:9 screen aspect ratio, 1080p video support, and backside illuminated camera sensor which were available on the Galaxy Nexus which was released almost a year ago.
Now I suppose they can sue everyone else.